Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about MobileCalls, you can check our FAQ. If you can't find your question, please contact us so we can help you!
- Does MobileCalls support my mobile phone?
- Our unique service works with every mobile device with an UK sim! You don't need an internet connection so no 3G or Wifi is required!
- As a Virgin Mobile customer, can I use MobileCalls?
- Unfortunately not, MobileCalls is available for all networks, except Virgin Mobile.
- As a Lycamobile / Lebara customer, can I use MobileCalls?
- Unfortunately not, Both Lycamobile and Lebara block MobileCalls because of our cheap rates.
- Are the credits really free?
- Yes! All you pay is the standard sms charge to your providing for your text to 88886 containing FREE.
- What happens when I used my free credits?
- If you are enjoying MobileCalls, do nothing, we will automatically top-up your MobileCalls balance with £5 when you will have 2 minutes talk time remaining. You can cancel Automatic Top-Up feature anytime, text TOPUP STOP to Short Code 88886.
- How can I check my balance?
- Every time you call the access number 034 4545 9990 you'll hear your balance.
- How do I know my maximum call duration?
- When you make a call you'll hear a notification which tells you how many minutes you've remaining for that call.
- Will my Credits ever expire?
- No, your Credits will never expire!
- Can I use my Credits with another mobile number as well?
- No, you can only use your credits on the mobile phone number you have used to top up.
- What is Auto-Topup?
- When your credit runs low you'll receive an automatic text message which will topup your balance with 5 Pounds. With Auto-Topup you'll never run low on balance, neither is your call disrupted!
- Do I need to enable Auto-Topup?
- No, after you've received your free credits, Auto-Topup is automatically enabled!
- How to disable Auto-Topup?
- If you for some reason don't want our great Auto-Topup feature, simply send a SMS to 88886, containing: TOPUP STOP. Auto-Topup will be disabled immediately.
- How to re-enable Auto-Topup?
- If you disabled our Auto-Topup feature but want to enable again, simply send a SMS to 88886, containing: TOPUP ON. Auto-Topup will be re-enabled immediately